Monday, October 11, 2010

Couples to Behold: A Series on Our Married Friends

I believe strongly in encouraging couples in their marriages.  I know marriage can be difficult and how important it is to have that support system to reaffirm your vocation and encourage you to be the best spouse you can be.

Therefore, I'm going to start a series featuring our married friends: Couples to Behold.  I want to highlight the quality I admire most or think is one to honor in the marriages of our friends.  If you know me well and you're married, chances are that I'll probably be featuring you here, so if you'd rather not be included, shoot me an e-mail!  Otherwise, look for your fabulous faces in the weeks to come. :)

We're blessed to have in our lives many married couples to admire.  I hope that this series will not only encourage you in your own marriages but will help you look at the married couples in your own lives and honor them, too!  We all need affirmation from time to time.  You never know when it makes all the difference to someone.

Halloween 2009, "A Scottish Couple"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...