Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Learning to be silent

This post from The Marry Blogger is definitely relevant to me. I absolutely process thoughts by talking them out and need to focus on the art of listening, reflection and even silence.

The Silent Treatment Can be Good for My Marriage!: "
Silence - Nothing at all

If ”Silence is an art”, then I need to go back to art class!

Recently, I have noticed that silence can be good for my marriage. 

I am not talking about the traditional ’silent treatment’! I am talking about asking My Incredible Husband™ a question and then being silent. For some, this may be easy, but for me, it’s a hard thing to do.

When I was a kid, I always got the “talks to much” box marked on my report card. If I didn’t, my mom would ask me what was wrong!

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...