Thursday, March 3, 2011

Couples to Behold: Jen and Ruben Garza

Wow, I know a lot of wonderful couples! How blessed am I?

The next couple is Jen and Ruben Garza! They are newlyweds themselves, having gotten married Nov. 6, 2010.

I've known Ruben almost five years; he was my boss when I worked at the Cathedral, and I couldn't help but become friends with him outside of work. Ruben is like no other, truly. He is sincere, loves to have a good time, a man of great faith, one of the strongest men I know (resilient) and loves U2 even more than I do. What's not to love?

I met Jen when she and Ruben began dating, and I loved her right away! She's beautiful, supportive, loves to have a good time and has a great spirit. They're a perfect pair, if I do say so, myself.

One thing I admire about Jen's and Ruben's relationship is how they illustrate what it means to be supportive of one another. Like Nikki and Steve McMinn, Ruben and Jen really seem to have down pat that part of a relationship. You can instantly tell when interacting with these two that they believe in each other's dreams and endeavors and would do anything to help support those ideas. They want the best for each other, and they are so encouraging, uplifting and even challenging the other to want to help the other get the best out of life.

They're a fabulous couple from which to learn.

Jen and Ruben Garza; Nov. 5, 2010; the day before they got married

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...