Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wedding pictures put in album ... check!

Last night, I finished putting all of our engagement, bridal and wedding pictures in albums!  Wooooo!  Organization is a beautiful thing.  Truly.  We were so blessed to have a wonderful photographer (Leah Muse with Whitney Lee Photography), and it warms my heart like nothing else in this world to go back and look at the captured moments from the time of our preparation for marriage up to the wedding day itself.  My mother always said that the one thing you'd want to not skimp on when planning a wedding would be photography, and, boy, was she right.  I ordered copies of my favorite photos with friends from the wedding day, so chances are some pictures are coming to a mailbox near you in the very near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...