Monday, March 26, 2012

Date Night recap 3/20/12

So last week's Date Night was Mark's, and here were the evening's events:

1. Hemingway Restaurant & Bar, 500 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 170, Cedar Park, Texas 78613
We headed out a little bit later than usual as Mark was getting ready to go out of town for work, so he worked late. We grabbed dinner at this new place, which is just down the road from us. Try their squash with dill -- delish! I also had their mussels, which were pretty good but there weren't enough to fill me up. I ordered the squash for dessert, ha! So healthy of me. Cheap bottles of wine here!

2. The Dig Pub, 401 Cypress Creek Road, Suite 600, Cedar Park, TX 78613
We headed across the street from where we had dinner to this bar, which is always pretty swinging every time we pass by. After having been Cedar Park residents for about three years now, we figured we should finally check it out! I thought it was going to have the atmosphere of a dive bar inside, but it was much different than I expected. I was pleasantly surprised! It was pretty nice and spacy inside. It had a nice bar area then another area that had a stage where some amateur comedians were taking the stage. I ordered a glass of rosé and we played a game of darts while we listened to the comedians. We eventually grabbed a seat near the front of the room close to the stage. While we didn't exactly have the same sense of humor as some of the gentlemen who were showcasing their talent, it was entertaining, and I had a good time. I definitely think we'll be back!

June 13, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...