Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One year later

We've now been Mr. and Mrs. Mark Crowley for one year and two days!  We have lived every day of the year together as husband and wife, and it's flown by!  Maybe it's because we've been so busy with the special circumstances of many friends' weddings and the impending birth of our niece (next week!) and another niece / nephew later this year, but I'm not sure things will ever really slow down.  Such is life!  Next year it'll be a couple more weddings, etc.  I'm so grateful I have someone so wonderful with whom to share these experiences.  God is so good for finding it good and pleasing to have chosen us for one another.  He sure knew what He was doing when He set us apart for the other!  I couldn't be more joyful.

We had a wonderful anniversary celebration, planned by Mark.  He certainly set the bar high for me next year when it's my turn to plan!  I think I can measure up. :)

The weekend was incredible, filled with lunch at Trattoria Lisina (Mandola Estate Winery restaurant)...


a tour of Texas' only successful olive oil company, First Texas Olive Oil Co.,  and wine tasting at Bella Vista Cellars -- all located at Bella Vista Ranch in Wimberley ...


a stay at The Lakehouse Bed and Breakfast in Canyon Lake ...


dinner at a seafood restaurant on the lake ...


and general celebrating!


It was a perfect way to celebrate our first year together as a married couple!  God willing, the first of many, many more to come.

To close out this post, a little reminiscing on our holiest and most blessed day together yet ...








I can't think of anyone I'd rather be than Mrs. Mark Crowley.  Happy anniversary, hun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you two! Your marriage and relationship gives me much to strive for. Ya'll were handcrafted for each other ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thanks dear friend! i feel pretty blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...